Software Quality Assurance Analyst
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is key to supporting business growth by strengthening critical functions of the software. This role is pivotal in improving our overall effectiveness in helping ABIS’s client-partner’s reach their business goals.
This role is responsible for working within the development team to ensure stability and quality of our robust software platform (Adjutant) through means of exploratory testing, regression testing, and writing automated testing scripts. The successful candidate will also review the daily automated test run results and submit findings to development for correction, as necessary. The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will conduct a wide range of quality-control tests to ensure the software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
Our platform Adjutant is currently in use across North America and the candidate will be working on both future-state product improvements as well as current live environment functionality review. The Software Quality Assurance Analyst will coordinate regularly scheduled software releases with the development team and monitor incoming customer feedback.
The successful candidate’s ability to help organize multiple functions of the business and to seamlessly shift throughout their responsibilities is instrumental for our future growth. They will also be relied on to provide thoughtful perspective on ways to improve the ABIS processes and Adjutant functionality based on their feedback and findings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create, maintain, and monitor existing automated testing jobs using the Leapwork testing framework that is used to test our web-based Enterprise Application System.
- Analyze the results of the nightly tests and create Engineering Change Requests to correct any problems found during the nightly testing.
- Manually test new ongoing development of the system and create new automated tests to allow automated testing in the future.
- Coordinate monthly new features releases with development.
- Communicate effectively with Development, Strategist, and Support teams.
- Identify and provide feedback on potential process improvements to further optimize the business and customer experience.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude and excellent time management skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, plenty of initiative and works well with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Display and believe in company values; Be a Great Team, Be Kind, Be Innovative, Change Lives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred
- 3+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience preferred
- Experience utilizing Leapwork for website testing
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and SQL queries