Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is key to driving business growth, expanding brand recognition in key verticals and helping ABIS’s client-partner’s reach their business goals. The representative’s ability to create awareness, positively position the brand and build lasting relationships with both new and existing client-partners will be essential for extending ABIS’s success. A BDR’s ability to powerfully convey our value proposition, establish lasting relationships and educate our referral sources will be critical for ABIS’s future growth.
Using a data driven approach the BDR will find and qualify new sales opportunities from of existing prospect databases as well as new lists provided by ABIS, outbound calling and email campaigns and outreach through LinkedIn & social media.
There will be a heavy focus on quality outbound activities, prospecting expectations and necessary work to generate a pipeline of sales accepted prospects. The ability to educate the market on our differentiating factors, build trust and credibility in the community and provide an introduction, through outbound means, for those that don’t yet know us will be crucial for the BDR’s success in achieving new client quotas.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in building relationships within the associations and forums ABIS’s client-partners and prospects participate in. This includes managing the top of the sales process around your designated industries, develop innovative sales strategies, and making sure the leads in the pipeline are followed up within a timely and quality manner, resulting in new client-partner onboarding.
The position will work in a fast-paced, high growth environment and will prioritize building and cultivating relationships both internally and externally to drive revenue growth, focus on hitting sales goals and enabling the operation team at ABIS to predict profitability from new client deals. This position will collaborate with the business development team, partnering closely with the Vice President of Business Development to reach these goals.
- Research, identify and contact target prospects that will be successful with the ABIS SaaS solution and work within house strategist to ensure their fit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
- Partner with Vice President and support team to meet and exceed revenue/growth goals
- Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- An effective sales team member that can work well with the Client Advocacy Group, Development, Marketing and Business Development Management
- Align the overall corporate solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of both the company and products, and secure strategic commercial commitments
- Accurately forecast pipeline and referral network development on a quarterly cadence
- Act as the first impression for new prospects, and current clients, as they move through the sales funnel
- Display and believe in company values; Be a Great Team, Be Kind, Be innovative, Change Lives
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Hunter mentality– Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or other related fields
- Experience in sales for ERP software or SAAS business tools is preferred
- Experience utilizing CRM platforms and additional outreach tools
- Empathy and ability to connect emotionally and intellectually with customers
- Prior track record of achievement in positions with significant accountability.
- Self-starter with initiative and work well with minimal supervision.
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude.